Peachtree Citation Sliding Door Rollers

A handy person from Chapel Hill NC says:
I have three Peachtree Citation Sliding Doors. Two are standard sliding door width, and one is a large slider.

When I pull the doors off the track and inspect the rollers it seems the rollers are not framed the same way as your Citation rollers and are about 9/16 wide,

The screw to adjust enters the side of the sliding door frame, and butts up against the frame of the roller, but is not part of the roller frame itself.

Any idea what model I should order?
roller
Profile picture of Dave Sr.
Dave Sr. from SWISCO responded:
It's hard to tell from this angle. Is there any way we can see the roller out of the door? I'm leaning toward the 81-036, but the only way to know for sure is to see it out.
A quick learner from Pine Knoll Shores, NC says:
Are the old Peachtree Citation 3 doors field reversible? I currently have an OX installation and would like the door to be an OX. It sure looks possible.
Profile picture of Dave Sr.
Dave Sr. from SWISCO responded:

Most aluminum patio doors are reversible. You might have to remove the sliding doors interlock side, reverse it and also reverse the locking handle, but everything else should be fine.

A quick learner from NY says:
i have a citation 3 rolling screen door the rollers are broken tried removing but they appear to be rivetted in any suggestions
Profile picture of Tom
Tom from SWISCO responded:

Thanks for reaching out to us. If the rollers are riveted to the door, then they may need to be drilled out in order for you to remove and identify them. It won't be possible to find a match as long as they're in the door, unfortunately, and depending on the age of the door you must understand that no replacement may in fact exist. 

I can promise that we'll do our best to find something, but removal will have to come first, which will take a fair bit of handiwork. I just wanted to make sure we don't get your hopes up.

How to identify patio door rollers
How to identify patio door rollers
VIDEO
WATCH >
How to Replace a Patio Sliding Glass Door Roller [1080p]
How to Replace a Patio Sliding Glass Door Roller [1080p]
VIDEO
WATCH >
How to maintain a sliding glass door
How to maintain a sliding glass door
GUIDE
READ >
How to replace a sliding glass door roller
How to replace a sliding glass door roller
GUIDE
READ >
Identifying the right replacement roller for your sliding glass door
Identifying the right replacement roller for your sliding glass door
GUIDE
READ >
Reply to Thread
Use this form to ask a follow-up question or to share your experience regarding this subject.
(your email address will be kept private and is only used to inform you when a response has been made)
Current wait time is 3-4 business days
We promise that one of our experts will personally get back to you as soon as they are able. Thank you very much for your patience and understanding. If your inquiry is time-sensitive, please feel free to reach us at (888) 991-1929 or at help@swisco.com.