Peachtree Window screen

A quick learner from Augusta, WV says:
The screens have 2 posts at the top and plastic slide clips at the bottom and fits inside the window frame. Is there some sort of handle that can be installed at the bottom of the screen on the frame? My house is 2 stories and it is hard to put the screens back in from the inside by just holding onto the clips. Any suggestions would be greatly appreciated.
A home owner from Augusta, WV says:
Did someone answer the above question and I overlooked it?? The discussion is marked closed and I didn't receive any email. Do you have some sort of handle that would work?
Profile picture of Paul
Paul from SWISCO responded:

Hello,

We have our 70-128 vinyl finger pull in white or our 70-142 in black that are installed by locking the screen pull in the frame with the screen spline. We also have a 70-204 metal slip on latch that you can slip on the screen frame and pull the frame in. You won't need to use the ball head screw. Thank you!

SWISCO Foam Screen Spline
SWISCO Foam Screen Spline
VIDEO
WATCH >
Reply to Thread
Use this form to ask a follow-up question or to share your experience regarding this subject.
(your email address will be kept private and is only used to inform you when a response has been made)
Current wait time is 3-4 business days
We promise that one of our experts will personally get back to you as soon as they are able. Thank you very much for your patience and understanding. If your inquiry is time-sensitive, please feel free to reach us at (888) 991-1929 or at help@swisco.com.