Peachtree double hung non tilt balance

A quick learner from Sanbornville, NH says:

I submitted my inquiry on your contact us link before I saw this link!

I have removed the balance from my Peachtree double hung non tilt window and there are no markings on it. Approx 1988.

The balance measures 32 1/4". The window is 40" x 70". The lower sash weighs 21 pounds.

Your chart recommends the 31.25-3 balance. However, other online resources state this balance would fit the D2472 window. My window appears to be a D4272 which the other sources state requires a 31.25-6.

I am totally confused! Which balances should I purchase ?

Thank you,

Paul 

Profile picture of Casey
Casey from SWISCO responded:

Thanks for your post, Paul. I'm thinking you're looking for our 32-1/4" Peachtree Balance S745-32. To be certain, I'd recommend you weigh your sash on a scale. On the S745-32's store page you will see a chart that tells you exactly what stamp to pick based on the weight of your sash. All you have to do is weigh your sash on the scale, check the chart and you will be good to go. If you have any other questions please feel free to reach out and let us know!

How to Identify Replacement Channel Balances
How to Identify Replacement Channel Balances
VIDEO
WATCH >
How to replace a non-tilt channel balance
How to replace a non-tilt channel balance
GUIDE
READ >
Choosing a Non-tilt Channel Balance: What Will We Need?
Choosing a Non-tilt Channel Balance: What Will We Need?
GUIDE
READ >
Reply to Thread
Use this form to ask a follow-up question or to share your experience regarding this subject.
(your email address will be kept private and is only used to inform you when a response has been made)
Current wait time is 3-4 business days
We promise that one of our experts will personally get back to you as soon as they are able. Thank you very much for your patience and understanding. If your inquiry is time-sensitive, please feel free to reach us at (888) 991-1929 or at help@swisco.com.