SGCC - 58
h37
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named Gibson Sims.JPG
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named Gibson 5.JPG
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named Gibson 4.JPG
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named Gibson 3.JPG
Profile picture of Tom
Tom from SWISCO responded:

Thanks for posting. Your top roller looks like our 84-082 while the bottom roller looks like our 81-036. Look these parts over on their respective store pages and let me know if you agree.

A quick learner from North Carolina says:

Thanks for your help! The upper guide looks to be correct. The back half of the wheel assembly in your picture extends above and below the unit, the one I have only extends above. the bottom is flush... Please let me know if any question. Many thanks for your support

Gibson

Thumbnail of the uploaded file named FE4C3D05-8C02-404E-9230-07139FA0E5B3.jpeg
Profile picture of Tom

Hey, Gibson. I see what you mean now. Sorry for not catching that before. We don't have Peachtree roller exactly like yours, but I do wonder if the one I mentioned can still work. To confirm, can you tell me the height and width of the housing? Measuring the back end of it would give you the most accurate reading.

Assuming it differs, which it very well may, it will at least give us a jumping-off point to find something better.

Tom, the backend of the part (not the part with the wheel) is 2"in length and 1 1/2 in height

At it's widest it is about 7/8". If this is not enough information please let me know. Thanks for your help. Gibson

Profile picture of Tom

Thank you! The only other part I can think of is the 81-071, though this isn't flush at the bottom, either. All the same it may be a better option than the 81-036. Let me know your thoughts.

I'll try it.
Tom...I placed an order for 2 parts and your service cut out. Went back in and had to start over. After I entered my Info again I noticed it ordered 4 instead of 2 so I changed the quantity to 2. Entered the payment info and too late noticed it had gone back to 4. Please help. Thanks

Profile picture of Tom

Hello! I actually can't help you with that myself; I'm just the guy who identifies parts. However I can at least put your order on hold so it doesn't go out and you won't get charged.

With that done, I recommend calling our customer service representatives at 856-317-6263. I know hardware, but they know how to help people with orders, order cancellations, and that kind of thing. They'll definitely be able to fix this. Office hours are Monday to Friday, 8AM to 4:30PM EST.

A quick learner from Hendersonville says:
Tom.....we are so close but it won't quite fit. Notice in the enclosed photo the channel welded in at the top. I have offered to send the original part to you but Michael, who answered the phone said no. I don't know how you can find a matching part without it so let me know and I'll Fedx it right away...Thanks for your patience

Gibson Sims. 60 a 953 6400
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named 278FFD94-DFD5-4DAF-8CC9-AA62E0607640.jpeg
Profile picture of Dave Sr.
Dave Sr. from SWISCO responded:

Unfortunately, the old roller you show is no longer available. I don't think Peachtree has made it in a long time. If the two that Tom recommended won't work, then the only other part that comes to mind is the 81-112

This has a steel housing and looks different, but check to see if the height and width of the housing and the location of the adjustment screw matches up to yours. This is a newer style that is used for Peachtree. My hope is that maybe they made it in such a way that it could also replace this old part.

If that fails, too, though, then your only hope is to swap out the wheel using the 81-266 repair kit while reusing you existing housing.

How to identify patio door rollers
How to identify patio door rollers
VIDEO
WATCH >
How to Replace a Patio Sliding Glass Door Roller [1080p]
How to Replace a Patio Sliding Glass Door Roller [1080p]
VIDEO
WATCH >
How to Repair Sliding Glass Door Roller Wheels and Axles
How to Repair Sliding Glass Door Roller Wheels and Axles
VIDEO
WATCH >
How to maintain a sliding glass door
How to maintain a sliding glass door
GUIDE
READ >
How to replace a sliding glass door roller
How to replace a sliding glass door roller
GUIDE
READ >
Identifying the right replacement roller for your sliding glass door
Identifying the right replacement roller for your sliding glass door
GUIDE
READ >
Reply to Thread
Use this form to ask a follow-up question or to share your experience regarding this subject.
(your email address will be kept private and is only used to inform you when a response has been made)
Current wait time is 3-4 business days
We promise that one of our experts will personally get back to you as soon as they are able. Thank you very much for your patience and understanding. If your inquiry is time-sensitive, please feel free to reach us at (888) 991-1929 or at help@swisco.com.