Peachtree screen latch replacement

A home owner from CT says:
How to remove old broken latch that was riveted and replace
with latch set that has screw
Profile picture of Paul
Paul from SWISCO responded:
To remove the old 70-208 latch, you would have to drill out the old rivet.
Reply to Thread
Use this form to ask a follow-up question or to share your experience regarding this subject.
(your email address will be kept private and is only used to inform you when a response has been made)