Peachtree screen latches

A quick learner from Lebanon PA says:
What is needed to install a 70-208 screen latch set peachtree??? Your website says a related item is the 33-084. This #4 3/8 wood screw is to be used to connect the plastic screen latch to the aluminum frame? Have you actually tried this? What size rivet would work?

Also I need the guide pin that goes into the window frame hole from the top of the screen frame - what is this part called - do you sell??? See the attached picture.
Profile picture of Paul
Paul from SWISCO responded:

Hmm..Perhaps you may be able to use the 33-084 screw for the 70-208 screen latch set. If you decide you want to use a pop rivet, you may want to consider the 33-006. You will just need to keep in mind you will have to drill a larger hole in the screen clip. See which idea you think would work best for you.

I will work with your suggestions for the latch.
What about the pin at the top of the screen frame that holds the top of the screen frame in the window frame?
I sent you a picture as you requested.
Here it is again. Picture is sideways-rotate it 90 degrees for correct view.
I see you recommend pop screen plungers to a lot of people who have the top pins (plungers) broken off. I watched the associated video but here?s the rub - how do you replace a plunger (guide pin) when the screen and frame is completely assembled? Unless I?m missing something these plungers will not work unless you take the screen apart. Seems to me a pin or dowel that fits in the existing pin (plunger) hole would serve the purpose of guiding and holding the top of the screen and frame in place.
Profile picture of Dave Sr.
Dave Sr. from SWISCO responded:

I'm actually not sure how Peachtree locks these in. If you say the screen can't come apart, though, then we'll need to find some way to work around it. In the past, I've used our 70-009 pull pin (not the cap that comes with it, just the pin). What I had to do was drill a tight hole and installed the pin so that it stays in place. 

Regarding the pop rivet, if you have an older screen you can look at that for a reference. If memory serves, Peachtree used a larger diameter rivet. I think it was 5/32" in diameter. You could consider our pop rivet, or if you needed something bigger you can check a local hardware store. They should have something in the size you need.

The screw should work in an extruded screen.

SWISCO Quick-Fix! Drawer Stop
SWISCO Quick-Fix! Drawer Stop
VIDEO
WATCH >
How to install the 70-009 window screen frame plunger pin
How to install the 70-009 window screen frame plunger pin
VIDEO
WATCH >
How to install a screen window plunger pin
How to install a screen window plunger pin
GUIDE
READ >
Reply to Thread
Use this form to ask a follow-up question or to share your experience regarding this subject.
(your email address will be kept private and is only used to inform you when a response has been made)
Current wait time is 3-4 business days
We promise that one of our experts will personally get back to you as soon as they are able. Thank you very much for your patience and understanding. If your inquiry is time-sensitive, please feel free to reach us at (888) 991-1929 or at help@swisco.com.