Peachtree window balancers

A handy person from Maine says:
I have a peachtree G3888 type AE window with a 14 1/4 inch balancer length.

I was wondering what specific model I should purchase. The existing balancer is stamped with 3036F?

Also, for this type of window are the balancers the same for the upper and lower sashes?

A photo is attached.

Thanks

Frank
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named 3C5C791C-023F-494A-908C-08A9DC8A5065.jpeg
Profile picture of Bob
Bob from SWISCO responded:

Hey Frank. Does the balance indeed have the same clip and pulley at the end that our Peachtree balances have? If so, the S745-14 seems right, but that stamp code doesn't tell us what stamp option you need. Obtain the exact weight of your window sash, then match that exact weight with one of the weight ranges listed alongside each stamp option on the balance product page.

How to Identify Replacement Channel Balances
How to Identify Replacement Channel Balances
VIDEO
WATCH >
How to replace a non-tilt channel balance
How to replace a non-tilt channel balance
GUIDE
READ >
Choosing a Non-tilt Channel Balance: What Will We Need?
Choosing a Non-tilt Channel Balance: What Will We Need?
GUIDE
READ >
Reply to Thread
Use this form to ask a follow-up question or to share your experience regarding this subject.
(your email address will be kept private and is only used to inform you when a response has been made)
Current wait time is 3-4 business days
We promise that one of our experts will personally get back to you as soon as they are able. Thank you very much for your patience and understanding. If your inquiry is time-sensitive, please feel free to reach us at (888) 991-1929 or at help@swisco.com.