Peachtree window channel balance

A quick learner from Bella Vista, AR says:

I have a number Peachtree windows that I need and want to replace the channel balances in. The balance is stamped 2460 B.S.I. as shown. There's no plastic pieces on the ends of the balance, assuming a previous owner didn't remove them on the one window I've taken out.

Can you please tell me if you have a replacement?

Thanks

Eddie 

Thumbnail of the uploaded file named 1426533A-C233-4915-B3A6-AE5A33A91008.jpeg
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named 2460 B.S.I
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named F380F94A-D466-42BB-8DC9-CB3844DF4256.jpeg
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named 09266312-871C-44A1-B41F-F1DCC59C6DD5.jpeg
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named D309BEA5-D58C-48C4-9F65-B53159E0661B.jpeg
Profile picture of Casey
Casey from SWISCO responded:

Hello,

Your photos resemble the S745 Peachtree balance but we would like you to confirm the exact length of the metal channel since it looks like 26-1/4" based on your photos but your 2460 stamp indicates that it would be 25-1/4" long. Thank you.  

Yes, the balances are 26 1/4 inches long. I just measured again to make sure.
Thanks!
Profile picture of Casey

Thanks for getting back to us. Based on your length, you would need the S745-26 Peachtree balance but you will need to weigh your window sash and follow the chart under the product description to choose the corresponding strength option. 

Thank you so much!
The sash weighs 12.2 pounds.
Thanks!
Will the 25.25-3 work with my 12.2 pound sash?
Profile picture of Casey

Unfortunately, the 25.25-3 strength option will only support a sash between 16-19 lbs and we do not carry a version of this balance calibrated to support a 12-pound sash. I'm sorry that we won't be able to offer more assistance with this repair but please let us know if you have any other hardware questions. 

How to Identify Replacement Channel Balances
How to Identify Replacement Channel Balances
VIDEO
WATCH >
How to replace a non-tilt channel balance
How to replace a non-tilt channel balance
GUIDE
READ >
Choosing a Non-tilt Channel Balance: What Will We Need?
Choosing a Non-tilt Channel Balance: What Will We Need?
GUIDE
READ >
Reply to Thread
Use this form to ask a follow-up question or to share your experience regarding this subject.
(your email address will be kept private and is only used to inform you when a response has been made)
Current wait time is 3-4 business days
We promise that one of our experts will personally get back to you as soon as they are able. Thank you very much for your patience and understanding. If your inquiry is time-sensitive, please feel free to reach us at (888) 991-1929 or at help@swisco.com.