Crank Handle Required

A home owner from Springfield, NJ says:
Hi! I'm looking for these Pella handles manufactured by Truth. I believe they are 5/16 as the 5/32 did not fit; however, when I spoke with Pella they said the handles were updated and now are considered left and right handles and I would need 0BU9D000 and 0BV9D000.

Do you have the original or newer handles?

Thank you!
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named 13C576A9-976F-4C0B-8621-F283F6751F22.jpeg
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named 1E42C497-F31A-4888-979A-D1E8107E51BF.jpeg
Profile picture of Bob
Bob from SWISCO responded:

Check to see if the diameter of the hole that accepts the spline is 11/32". If so, see our 39-114L crank handle. This works on both a left and right-handed operator. 

It seems to be, if possible 10/32". Will this fit?
Profile picture of Bob

That's a non-trivial difference. The 39-274 has a hole that accepts 5/16" diameter splines, but this is for a very specific type of operator and I highly doubt it's what you have. The style of your handle more matches the 11/32" types, like the 39-114L. If in doubt, show us a picture of your existing operator, including the link arm(s), so we can identify it properly, and subsequently confirm what crank handle it uses. 

Here are some more pictures.

Thumbnail of the uploaded file named 076F3256-CEB1-478E-837C-41FED898A0D9.jpeg
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named EC23A5F7-AC68-48D9-9A8F-C6E1EB48918D.jpeg
Profile picture of Bob

This still doesn't show the whole operator; but this does look like a Pella operator base to me. In that case, see our 39-109B 3/8" diameter crank handle for Pella operators. Look it over and see if this is in fact what you need. 

SWISCO Window Operator Crank Handles
SWISCO Window Operator Crank Handles
VIDEO
WATCH >
How to install a wood casement window crank
How to install a wood casement window crank
GUIDE
READ >
Reply to Thread
Use this form to ask a follow-up question or to share your experience regarding this subject.
(your email address will be kept private and is only used to inform you when a response has been made)
Current wait time is 3-4 business days
We promise that one of our experts will personally get back to you as soon as they are able. Thank you very much for your patience and understanding. If your inquiry is time-sensitive, please feel free to reach us at (888) 991-1929 or at help@swisco.com.