Pella 1972 Window Locks

A home owner from Raleigh, NC says:
I have double hung pella locks on my house I just moved into, and have been told they are from 1972. A few of the locks have gone bad. Could you help me find the replacement on your website?
A customer submitted photo of a window lock.
Profile picture of Tom
Tom from SWISCO responded:
Could you please measure the distance between the two screw holes? It would help narrow down the potential replacements.
A home owner from Raleigh NC says:
Yes, sorry. It looks to be 1 5/16"
thank you
Profile picture of Tom
Thank you for your quick response.

Please take a look at our 90-213 Pella Lock & Keeper. Its screw holes appear to match yours.
A home owner from Princeton, NJ says:
I need the same lock for my 1990 / 91 pella double window. I have the piece showing in the photo that's in the top window but need the part that fits it in the bottom window. What works? Not the 90-243.
Thanks, Suzanne
Profile picture of Tom
Hey, Suzanne. Have you seen our 90-213? That is the one we suggested to the customer above. Does that look good to you?
Reply to Thread
Use this form to ask a follow-up question or to share your experience regarding this subject.
(your email address will be kept private and is only used to inform you when a response has been made)
Current wait time is 3-4 business days
We promise that one of our experts will personally get back to you as soon as they are able. Thank you very much for your patience and understanding. If your inquiry is time-sensitive, please feel free to reach us at (888) 991-1929 or at help@swisco.com.