Pella 791 Casement Window

A quick learner from Carlsbad, Californ ia says:
Dear Swisco,

The white plastic device inside the track which moves the crank arm has
failed. I am guessing you call it a window roller.

Can you identify the part number for this product?

Thank you,
Roy
User submitted a photo of window hardware.
Profile picture of Tom
Tom from SWISCO responded:
Hey, Roy. I'm not sure what it is you're talking about. Could I see a more detailed picture of the part in question? Thanks!
A quick learner from Carlsbad, CA says:
Tom,
Sorry for being too general. I'm looking for a part number for the white plastic guide which fitrs onto the track of the crank handle - which opens and closes the window. This is a Pella 791 - or at least that is what is stamped on glass.

Thanks you in Advance,

Roy
User submitted a photo of window hardware.
Profile picture of Tom
Tom from SWISCO responded:
Perfect, thank you. I'm afraid this plastic part is not available by itself. You will have to replace the whole operator. Check out our 39-386 and 39-385 and see if you think you could use these as replacements.
A quick learner from Carlsbad, Ca says:
Tom,

Thank you for the info. Will check it out right away.
Anatomy of a casement window
Anatomy of a casement window
VIDEO
WATCH >
How to identify casement and awning operators
How to identify casement and awning operators
GUIDE
READ >
Reply to Thread
Use this form to ask a follow-up question or to share your experience regarding this subject.
(your email address will be kept private and is only used to inform you when a response has been made)
Current wait time is 3-4 business days
We promise that one of our experts will personally get back to you as soon as they are able. Thank you very much for your patience and understanding. If your inquiry is time-sensitive, please feel free to reach us at (888) 991-1929 or at help@swisco.com.