Pella 83-123 door handle replacement

A quick learner from Long Island, NY says:
I am looking for a video or step by step procedure on how to replace the subject handle.
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named 2B4C6430-798E-4F60-AAF0-03DD7D9E2F4F.jpeg
Profile picture of Tom
Tom from SWISCO responded:

We don't have a video on how to replace this specific handle, but it's fairly simple. You just need to pop the circular Pella logo off with a screwdriver. That will expose the screw. Let me know if you have any other questions!

Profile picture of Bob
Bob from SWISCO responded:

Thanks for getting back to us. The 83-115 can work for both left and right Patio screen doors.

A home owner from North Baltimore, OH says:
As I'm looking at my sliding screen door from the outside looking in it opens from the right. The 83-115 looks like the right replacement part but does it matter (part # wise) whether its a right or a left open?
How to replace a Pella sliding screen door latch
How to replace a Pella sliding screen door latch
VIDEO
WATCH >
Reply to Thread
Use this form to ask a follow-up question or to share your experience regarding this subject.
(your email address will be kept private and is only used to inform you when a response has been made)
Current wait time is 3-4 business days
We promise that one of our experts will personally get back to you as soon as they are able. Thank you very much for your patience and understanding. If your inquiry is time-sensitive, please feel free to reach us at (888) 991-1929 or at help@swisco.com.