Pella 90-213

A quick learner from WDC says:
Hello

Can you please send me additional photos of Pella lock 90-213? In addition to the top view I would like to see a side view to see whether it would fit in my windows.

Do you have measurements?

Thank you
Peter
Profile picture of Casey
Casey from SWISCO responded:

Hi Peter, thanks for writing in. I'm afraid we aren't able to attain any additional pictures as our in house staff is limited at the moment due to the health crisis. The most important dimension is the distance between the installation holes from center to center, which on our 90-213 is 1-5/16". If you need assistance identifying the right replacement part, please upload some pictures and I'd be happy to take a look. 

A quick learner says:
Hello,

I uploaded pictures of the Pella window lock I am trying to replace. Is the 90-213 the correct one?

How come the cost is so high?

Thank you,
Peter
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named IMG_2067.JPG
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named IMG_2068.JPG
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named IMG_2069D.JPG
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named IMG_2070D.JPG
Profile picture of Casey
Casey from SWISCO responded:

Hi Peter. This lock is unfortunately no longer made, and the 90-213 is our best substitute. This is a genuine Pella part.

Reply to Thread
Use this form to ask a follow-up question or to share your experience regarding this subject.
(your email address will be kept private and is only used to inform you when a response has been made)
Current wait time is 3-4 business days
We promise that one of our experts will personally get back to you as soon as they are able. Thank you very much for your patience and understanding. If your inquiry is time-sensitive, please feel free to reach us at (888) 991-1929 or at help@swisco.com.