Pella Casement Rollers

A professional from Minnesota says:
Looking for the rollers for Pella sash's for casements circa 1978. The rollers roll along the top of the al. sill, and under the bottom rail of the sash. The operators work fine. Its just the rollers we are looking for.

Profile picture of Mike
Mike from SWISCO responded:
Mark, we have a discussion regarding Pella Casement Rollers, where the customer mentions they need replacement rollers for a Pella window made around 1985.

In that discussion, we recommend they take a look at the 39-351 Left Hand Pella Hinge Arm Assembly and the 39-352 Right Hand Pella Assembly.

To get started, take a look at the hinge assemblies and see if the roller from the assemblies look familiar.
Profile picture of Donna
Donna from SWISCO responded:
Update: please see new SWISCO product code 39-371, Pella hinge shoe pair.
Reply to Thread
Use this form to ask a follow-up question or to share your experience regarding this subject.
(your email address will be kept private and is only used to inform you when a response has been made)
Current wait time is 4-7 business days
We promise that one of our experts will personally get back to you as soon as they are able. Thank you very much for your patience and understanding. If your inquiry is time-sensitive, please feel free to reach us at 856-317-6263 or at