Pella Casement Window Operator Replacement

A home owner from Chicago says:
Hi I need to replace the operators, plates, and cranks on my casement windows. Please take a look and let me know what parts would work best for me. Thank you in advance for your response!
User submitted photos of a window operator.
Profile picture of Tom
Tom from SWISCO responded:
Sure, look at our 39-175 and 39-176 Pella casement window operators. I think these may be what you want.
Reply to Thread
Use this form to ask a follow-up question or to share your experience regarding this subject.
(your email address will be kept private and is only used to inform you when a response has been made)