Pella Casement window rain weatherstrip

A quick learner from NJ says:
Hello , I am looking for this weatherstrip for a older Pella Casement window it appears the strip is held into a channel on the side of the window. I ordered the 58-178 hoping it would work but did not know they are sold in 38inch length my window is almost 60 inches can you advise please? PS I have not recieved the item i ordered to see if it will fit or replace what I have . Thank you
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named IMG_3602.jpg
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named IMG_3603.jpg
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named IMG_3604.jpg
Profile picture of Bob
Bob from SWISCO responded:

The 58-178 is likely the closest match we have to this weatherstripping; if the end profile dimensions match up, I think it could work for you. You can buy multiple pieces of the 58-178, then cut off any excess length with shears or heavy duty scissors. Let me know if you have further questions. 

Identifying Replacement Weatherstripping
Identifying Replacement Weatherstripping
VIDEO
WATCH >
Reply to Thread
Use this form to ask a follow-up question or to share your experience regarding this subject.
(your email address will be kept private and is only used to inform you when a response has been made)
Current wait time is 3-4 business days
We promise that one of our experts will personally get back to you as soon as they are able. Thank you very much for your patience and understanding. If your inquiry is time-sensitive, please feel free to reach us at (888) 991-1929 or at help@swisco.com.