Pella Circa 1975 Glass Patio Slider

A home owner from Bend, OR 97702 says:
We cannot get replacement parts for a Pella glass door slider.
We need the vinyl strip that are on the inside and outside of the door where the handles are. We also need the inside handle, which apparently has been broken off over the years.

The vinyl strips measure 79" top to bottom.

I hope you can help me.
Thank you.
Linda
User submitted a photo of patio door hardware.
A home owner from Bend, OR 97702 says:
I have a correction to my previous communication.
I was told by our handyman that our glass patio slider was Pella brand, when in fact it is Anderson Windows. I happened to see the inscription on the thumb lock.
Perhaps this new bit of information will help.
Thank you.
Linda Petersen
Profile picture of Dave Sr.
Dave Sr. from SWISCO responded:
Thank you for clarifying! I suspected it was Andersen, but was not sure. I'm actually not sure if the weather stripping is still available. We would like to see a few photos of it removed from the door so that we can see its profile. That way we can see the shape, which is important. We also would need the information that Andersen etches into the corner of the glass in the door panels.

As for the handles, you might need to replace both the interior and exterior handles. Take a look at our 88-013 and 88-014 Andersen pull handles. To get started.
How to maintain a sliding glass door
How to maintain a sliding glass door
GUIDE
READ >
Reply to Thread
Use this form to ask a follow-up question or to share your experience regarding this subject.
(your email address will be kept private and is only used to inform you when a response has been made)
Current wait time is 3-4 business days
We promise that one of our experts will personally get back to you as soon as they are able. Thank you very much for your patience and understanding. If your inquiry is time-sensitive, please feel free to reach us at (888) 991-1929 or at help@swisco.com.