Pella Double Hung Windows from 1989

A handy person from 45640 says:
We built our home in 1989 and have a lot of Pella double hung windows. For several years now the weather seal on the inner glass panel (tan in color) sticks terribly when trying to take them apart to clean. We've tried wiping on a few different products, but nothing prevents it. When I called Pella to ask about replacement seals, the rep told me she couldn't answer my question, I would need to pay for a service tech to come to the house and look at the windows, then he could tell me if seals are available. I'm not about to pay $100 to have a guy come here when we have no idea if the seals are even available. Anyone have any knowledge/experience with these seals?
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named Pella seal.jpg
Profile picture of Emily
Emily from SWISCO responded:

Hello!

We recommend you try the 75-077 slider slicker. Silicone is great for stuff like this and will not attract dirt. Let us know what you think!

SWISCO 75-077 Slider Slicker Track Lubricant
SWISCO 75-077 Slider Slicker Track Lubricant
VIDEO
WATCH >
Reply to Thread
Use this form to ask a follow-up question or to share your experience regarding this subject.
(your email address will be kept private and is only used to inform you when a response has been made)
Current wait time is 3-4 business days
We promise that one of our experts will personally get back to you as soon as they are able. Thank you very much for your patience and understanding. If your inquiry is time-sensitive, please feel free to reach us at (888) 991-1929 or at help@swisco.com.