Pella Fly Screen clips

A quick learner from West Bloomfield MI says:
We require replacement clips as shown in the attached (THE SMALLER IMAGE)

We ordered the wrong one, 70-174, the the larger one in the photo.

Please advise the correct part we need to order

Appreciate your help


User submitted photos of a knife latch.
Profile picture of Tom
Tom from SWISCO responded:
Thanks for posting, Nick. If you have Pella windows, then start by looking at our 70-143P Pella screen latch pair. I recommend carefully comparing your dimensions to ours to confirm if this can work as a replacement.
Reply to Thread
Use this form to ask a follow-up question or to share your experience regarding this subject.
(your email address will be kept private and is only used to inform you when a response has been made)