Pella Folding Crank and Lock Kit - Difference between 39-403 and 39-404

A home owner from Naperville, IL says:
It's not obvious to me what the difference is between the two models - 39-403 and 39-404.

Is one for the left casement window and the other for the right casement window, in the case where I have two casements side by side?

Profile picture of Tom
Tom from SWISCO responded:
Yes, the 39-403 and 39-404 are different sides of the same pair. One goes on one side and the other goes on the opposite side.
Reply to Thread
Use this form to ask a follow-up question or to share your experience regarding this subject.
(your email address will be kept private and is only used to inform you when a response has been made)