Pella Handle X429

A contractor says:
I need handles to fit Pella casement windows. The number on the Pella handle 5801-408 This is a short handle and it fits the spline. I would perfer a longer handle. Will your 39-109B work?
Profile picture of Dave Sr.
Dave Sr. from SWISCO responded:
I am not positive, but if it is a Pella window and the spline is 3/8", I believe the 39-109B should work for your application.
A home owner from California says:
The number on my pella handle is x429. It is a long handle. I want short or "T crank" handle to not obstruct the blinds. Please confirm that 39-227B with a 7/8" spline is correct. Thank you.
Profile picture of Donna
Donna from SWISCO responded:
The 39-227B, Pella T-Crank Handle, will fit an operator that the 39-109B works on. They both have a a special deep 3/8 inch spline size.
A home owner from Toronto, Canada says:
The number on my pella handle is x429. There is also a 2 opposite that number. Deep inside the handle it has 7138. I need 9 more handles: how to get them?
Profile picture of Mike
Mike from SWISCO responded:
To get started, please take a few photos of your Pella handle and upload them so we can take a look.
A quick learner from Colorado says:
I have three old Pella windows, the cranks of which have been stripped. The part number is X429. Do you have replacements?
Profile picture of Mike
Mike from SWISCO responded:
I cannot confirm the Swisco 39-109B is the replacement for the Pella X429, however we've recommend past users take a look at this handle.

If you're uncertain about using it as a replacement, take a few pictures of your handle and upload them so we can take a look.
Reply to Thread
Use this form to ask a follow-up question or to share your experience regarding this subject.
(your email address will be kept private and is only used to inform you when a response has been made)
Current wait time is 4-7 business days
We promise that one of our experts will personally get back to you as soon as they are able. Thank you very much for your patience and understanding. If your inquiry is time-sensitive, please feel free to reach us at 856-317-6263 or at help@swisco.com.