Pella Part

A handy person from falls Church says:
Folks, I have Pella double hung replacement tilt windows, I believe the SN is PELLA - PEL - 0705 - ASCPDY21Z3 - 033051/WHT - 521S - HRFC The sash pivots appear to be the weak link on the unit and I need about 5-8 depending on what I find. The look very similar to the 26-406 unit

It looks like your 26-406B must be the upgraded, or replacement for this pivot as the sash end bends and snaps, probably due to lack of support
Sash pivot
Profile picture of Tom
Tom from SWISCO responded:
Thank you for your detailed information. It is always appreciated. I am afraid Pella has discontinued this pivot bar. However, our 26-406B has been made as a replacement. Take a look and let us know if this could work for you.
A quick learner from Falls Church says:
Thank you, it took a bit of detective work but you confirmed what I was thinking. That is that Pella found that their initial pivot bar was not adequate and has since updated the design. Thanks again
Removing Rusted Pivot Bars
Removing Rusted Pivot Bars
VIDEO
WATCH >
Anatomy of a tilt window
Anatomy of a tilt window
VIDEO
WATCH >
Reply to Thread
Use this form to ask a follow-up question or to share your experience regarding this subject.
(your email address will be kept private and is only used to inform you when a response has been made)
Current wait time is 3-4 business days
We promise that one of our experts will personally get back to you as soon as they are able. Thank you very much for your patience and understanding. If your inquiry is time-sensitive, please feel free to reach us at (888) 991-1929 or at help@swisco.com.