Pella ProLine Window

A home owner from 66047 says:
I need a replacement strip for my Pella ProLine Window. It is the one that slides into the bottom of the casement window. Thanks for your help identifying the part and letting me know how I can order a replacement.
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named Pella Window.jpg
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named Pella Window 2.jpg
Profile picture of Bob
Bob from SWISCO responded:

I'm afraid we haven't been able to find this exact gasket. Our 58-178 Pella rainstrip appears similar, though. I wonder if this could be a newer version of what you have. I'm afraid I cannot be certain, but this may be the closest match we have. Look it over and let me know what you think.

Identifying Replacement Weatherstripping
Identifying Replacement Weatherstripping
Reply to Thread
Use this form to ask a follow-up question or to share your experience regarding this subject.
(your email address will be kept private and is only used to inform you when a response has been made)
Current wait time is 4-7 business days
We promise that one of our experts will personally get back to you as soon as they are able. Thank you very much for your patience and understanding. If your inquiry is time-sensitive, please feel free to reach us at (888) 991-1929 or at