Pella Replacment door roller

A home owner from Louisiana says:
I have a vinyl Pella sliding patio door. I need to replace the rollers. The product ID is difficult to read but looks like MO210047776-NFRC May 7 2003 94
Can you help with which are the appropriate replacement parts ?
Profile picture of Paul
Paul from SWISCO responded:
It's difficult to say without seeing the roller itself. I believe you could have two choices: our 81-098 or 81-244. If you remove the door and look where the roller is installed, you should be able to make out if the housing has flanges or not. If it does, our 81-244 may be it. If not, consider our 81-098 instead.
A professional from California says:
Vinyl Pella doors are more likely to use 81-158 or something similar. The rollers you show are used in wood doors, maybe vinyl clad, but not their all vinyl line.
Reply to Thread
Use this form to ask a follow-up question or to share your experience regarding this subject.
(your email address will be kept private and is only used to inform you when a response has been made)