Pella Roller Screen Handle Latch

A home owner from Flat Rock, Michigan says:
My latch won't go back into place once the knob has been engaged to open the screen making it unable to close. It would seem like there should be some sort of a spring mechanism to ensure it comes back down to close. I am assuming that its in the piece that is in the wood edge part of the screen seen in the last picture? Any help you can provide would be greatly appreciated!
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named 20210517_134142.jpg
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named 20210517_134123.jpg
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named 20210517_114606.jpg
Profile picture of Emily
Emily from SWISCO responded:

Hi there!

Take a look at our 83-123 and 83-122. They're not exactly the same, but should work in more or less the same way. Look over our dimensions and compare them to what you have now and see what you think. 

A home owner from Flat Rock, Michigan says:
I believe those are just the handles? I am also looking for the door hook latch and the metal insert that goes into the screen edge.
Profile picture of Emily
Emily from SWISCO responded:

For your latch, please see our 83-115. If you're talking about your metal keeper, we no longer carry a replacement for that as it has been discontinued. 

I apologize for the inconvenience. 

How to replace a Pella sliding screen door latch
How to replace a Pella sliding screen door latch
VIDEO
WATCH >
Reply to Thread
Use this form to ask a follow-up question or to share your experience regarding this subject.
(your email address will be kept private and is only used to inform you when a response has been made)
Current wait time is 3-4 business days
We promise that one of our experts will personally get back to you as soon as they are able. Thank you very much for your patience and understanding. If your inquiry is time-sensitive, please feel free to reach us at (888) 991-1929 or at help@swisco.com.