Pella Screen Clip

A home owner from Westport, MA says:
I need to replace a spring clip on a pella screen stamped 809c on the screen frame. It is the part that retains the screen in place on both sides of the screen. The spring clip goes into holes to secure the screen. How can I order two. Thank you
Profile picture of Paul
Paul from SWISCO responded:
It sounds like you're describing a screen latch. See our 70-143P and let me know if this is a match. If not, please send us a couple pictures with dimensions and we can work from there.
Reply to Thread
Use this form to ask a follow-up question or to share your experience regarding this subject.
(your email address will be kept private and is only used to inform you when a response has been made)