Pella Screen Window Latch- Replacment needed

A home owner from Washington DC says:
Hello,

I was wondering if I can get some assistance in locating a replacement part of my Pella screen windows? They were installed in 2009.

Thank you,
Joe Probus
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named IMG_7510.jpg
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named IMG_7511.jpg
Profile picture of Dave Sr.
Dave Sr. from SWISCO responded:

We unfortunately do not have the exact Pella clip shown in these photos. That said, take a look at the 70-143P clip. These are made to work on Pella screens and may be worth considering for your application, even if it is a slightly different design. 

A quick learner from Angola In says:
Do you sell frame material for Pella Window Screen
Need Knife Latch
Thanks
Profile picture of Tom
Tom from SWISCO responded:

We unfortunately don't sell frame material of any kind. We do sell a selection of knife latches, however, which you can see here. We have dimensions for each product that you can use as a reference to pick the best part for the job.

How to remove screen knife latches
How to remove screen knife latches
VIDEO
WATCH >
Reply to Thread
Use this form to ask a follow-up question or to share your experience regarding this subject.
(your email address will be kept private and is only used to inform you when a response has been made)
Current wait time is 3-4 business days
We promise that one of our experts will personally get back to you as soon as they are able. Thank you very much for your patience and understanding. If your inquiry is time-sensitive, please feel free to reach us at (888) 991-1929 or at help@swisco.com.