Pella Sliding Glass Door Pile Weather Stripping 2018 door

A quick learner says:
Can you tell me if you have the correct product to replace the pile weatherstripping for Pella Sliding Glass door?
The doors were installed in 2018.
Thank you!
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named webcam-4/29/2022, 9:40:37 AM.png
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named webcam-4/29/2022, 9:41:41 AM.png
Profile picture of Tom
Tom from SWISCO responded:

I'm afraid that I don't recognize what you have from these photos. Your seal is just too damaged to ID.

Before I recommend anything, can you remove a small sample and show me a picture of the end profile? Please make sure that the sample you show us is whole and in one piece. That will give me a better idea of what this is and whether any of our products can replace it. The video below will go into more detail.

A quick learner from Minnesota says:
Hoping these photos help figure out correct weather stripping.
Thanks!
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named 28ADC094-80D6-4A08-B91D-89BED70C17E0.jpeg
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named 51CE737D-A7AD-4F53-853E-003C15F0BA95.jpeg
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named DFE13CEF-B465-4F59-BCB0-EF60B6D0A98E.jpeg
Profile picture of Tom
Tom from SWISCO responded:

These photos are helpful, but the bad news is that it confirms that we don't sell a replacement for this seal. This is a kerf-type wool pile, which isn't something we can get a hold of. All of our wool pile have flat slide-in bases.

I am very sorry for the inconvenience. 

How to replace wool pile weatherstripping
How to replace wool pile weatherstripping
VIDEO
WATCH >
How to Cut Out Pile Weatherstripping
How to Cut Out Pile Weatherstripping
VIDEO
WATCH >
Identifying Replacement Weatherstripping
Identifying Replacement Weatherstripping
VIDEO
WATCH >
Reply to Thread
Use this form to ask a follow-up question or to share your experience regarding this subject.
(your email address will be kept private and is only used to inform you when a response has been made)
Current wait time is 3-4 business days
We promise that one of our experts will personally get back to you as soon as they are able. Thank you very much for your patience and understanding. If your inquiry is time-sensitive, please feel free to reach us at (888) 991-1929 or at help@swisco.com.