Pella Sliding door weather strip

A handy person from Mishawaka, IN says:
Our house was built in 1980, sliding door is original and I believe it be a wooden Pella door. The door is in decent shape but the weatherstripping could use replacing. Can you help me identify a replacement option that will work?
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named 20191028_175828.jpg
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named 20191028_175812.jpg
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named 20191028_175759.jpg
Profile picture of Tom
Tom from SWISCO responded:

Thank you for waiting while we looked into this. I've had a hard time finding a good match for this weatherstripping. At first glance, it has the same shape as our 58-055, but yours is obviously way bigger. The 58-055 is usually meant to be used for windows, not doors.

Could you possibly use something like our 58-056E? This has a similar angled kerf, though the seal itself is a "V" shaped foam. Look over our dimensions and let me know if you think it will fit in your door.

We also have the 58-181, which is traditionally used in Pella doors, but the shape is so different that I cannot be sure if it will work.

Reply to Thread
Use this form to ask a follow-up question or to share your experience regarding this subject.
(your email address will be kept private and is only used to inform you when a response has been made)
Current wait time is 3-4 business days
We promise that one of our experts will personally get back to you as soon as they are able. Thank you very much for your patience and understanding. If your inquiry is time-sensitive, please feel free to reach us at (888) 991-1929 or at help@swisco.com.