Pella Storm door deadbolt

A quick learner says:
I am looking for a replacement part for my Pella storm door. It is a lock for the inside of the the door. Hope you could help me identify and find a replacement part. Thank you.
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named 0810200907.jpg
Profile picture of Bob
Bob from SWISCO responded:

Our closest match is our 40-039. However, based on experience, I think you might need to shim it out with a few washers to get it to match the depth of your old Pella deadbolt. Take a look and see what you think.

A quick learner says:
Thank you but I forgot to mention I will need the keyed handle unit as well. Any replacement for this to use with the item you suggested. Thank you.
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named 0813201237.jpg
Profile picture of Bob
Bob from SWISCO responded:

I am afraid we don't have an exact match for this lock set, but I'm wondering if you could replace it with something like our 40-177. Look over all the dimensions and let me know what you think. 

How to Install a Storm Door Handle with Deadbolt [1080p]
How to Install a Storm Door Handle with Deadbolt [1080p]
VIDEO
WATCH >
How to flip a storm door mortise latch.
How to flip a storm door mortise latch.
VIDEO
WATCH >
Reply to Thread
Use this form to ask a follow-up question or to share your experience regarding this subject.
(your email address will be kept private and is only used to inform you when a response has been made)
Current wait time is 3-4 business days
We promise that one of our experts will personally get back to you as soon as they are able. Thank you very much for your patience and understanding. If your inquiry is time-sensitive, please feel free to reach us at (888) 991-1929 or at help@swisco.com.