Pella Tilt in Window Part

A handy person from Northville NY says:
My balance system broke on both sides of the window. I need to replace both Left and Right but do not know what to order.I also need the metal piece that connects the window to the balance.
User submitted photos of window hardware.
Profile picture of Tom
Tom from SWISCO responded:
Thanks for contacting us. It looks like you need four different parts, and we should be able to help with all of them. Going from left to right, see our 15-150S cover, S160-6 spring, and 15-111 shoe. For the 15-111 shoe, make sure that your dimensions are the same as ours. I'm not quite sure if it is.

The metal piece you mentioned is known as a pivot bar. We should be able to help with this, as well, but first I will need to see an undamaged version removed from the window, perhaps from the other side. Thanks!
Reply to Thread
Use this form to ask a follow-up question or to share your experience regarding this subject.
(your email address will be kept private and is only used to inform you when a response has been made)