Pella Truth handle

A home owner from Villa Park CA says:

I am trying to replace a white folding window crank handle marked Truth with a Pella knob. Looks to me to be 11 tooth for a deep spline, I measured it and believe out to be 3/8" bore. I may not be correct but I have included several pictures. Can you help me make sure I am looking for the right handle?

Thank you for the help,

David

Thumbnail of the uploaded file named IMG_1879.JPG
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named IMG_1880.JPG
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named IMG_1881.JPG
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named IMG_1882.JPG
Profile picture of Tom
Tom from SWISCO responded:

Hello, David. I recommend checking the diameter of the hole. This definitely looks like a Truth brand part and they only ever use 11/32" diameter holes for their handles. If it is, then I recommend the 39-205.

You are right but the item you recommend doesn't show me the spline, it's 11/32" deep spline with 11 teeth. Does the one you recommend fit that description? it's definitely a PELLA Mechanism.
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named IMG_1881.JPG
Profile picture of Tom
Tom from SWISCO responded:

I'm not sure of the exact tooth count on ours, but if the diameter of the hole is 11/32" then it will work.

Are you positive this is Pella? You are 100% showing me a Truth brand handle. To confirm, you can show me a picture of the operator itself, but I'm convinced this is Truth. Pella parts are very, very specific and they've never made anything that looks like this.

pretty sure, the handle is truth but the know says Pella. I have ordered several 11/32" with different tooth count, they will not fit.
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named IMG_1891.JPG
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named IMG_1892.JPG
Profile picture of Dave Sr.
Dave Sr. from SWISCO responded:

It doesn't look like our 39-403 Pella handle and cover would work without modifications and, even then there is no guarantee. That being said, have you seen the 39-227B T-handle? The 3/8" spline may be the size you're looking for. 

Watch How To Repair A Casement Window Crank Operator
Watch How To Repair A Casement Window Crank Operator
VIDEO
WATCH >
SWISCO Window Operator Crank Handles
SWISCO Window Operator Crank Handles
VIDEO
WATCH >
Reply to Thread
Use this form to ask a follow-up question or to share your experience regarding this subject.
(your email address will be kept private and is only used to inform you when a response has been made)
Current wait time is 3-4 business days
We promise that one of our experts will personally get back to you as soon as they are able. Thank you very much for your patience and understanding. If your inquiry is time-sensitive, please feel free to reach us at (888) 991-1929 or at help@swisco.com.