Pella Weather Strip

A quick learner from USA says:
I have a pella sliding glass door that is 15-20 years old. I would like to replace the weatherstripping around the perimeter on the back of the interior pane of glass...the pane that has the blind attached to it. Need to know what this is called. It is no longer soft so i think its no longer creating a good seal. Thanks!
Profile picture of Paul
Paul from SWISCO responded:
I'm not sure exactly what seal it is you have. Could it be our 58-181? If not, can you show us a clear picture that shows its end? That will help us find a possible match.
Reply to Thread
Use this form to ask a follow-up question or to share your experience regarding this subject.
(your email address will be kept private and is only used to inform you when a response has been made)