Pella Window Balance Replacement

A home owner from New Jersey says:
Hello,

This balance is from a Pella vinyl window model 150.

The markings on the coil top row is #6.5 35" 145B Z
Date is on the second row of 01/11/17

Top clear plastic piece that held coil in place broke.

I'd like part numbers to replace the entire assembly if possible because the shoe lock is also worn.

Thank you for your assistance.
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named IMG_0048.JPG
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named IMG_0047.JPG
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named IMG_0046.JPG
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named IMG_0045.JPG
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named IMG_0044.JPG
Profile picture of Emily
Emily from SWISCO responded:

Hi there!

Thank you for reaching out to us. Our 15-252 looks similar to what you have here. I can't be sure about the clip without seeing an undamaged version removed from the window but you can start by taking a look at the 16-032. Review the specifications for these parts and see what you think. 

A home owner from New Jersey says:
Hi, the existing dual support is only 4" long but it matches the depth of 5/8" and width of 1 1/4".

The mounting clip has a single screw hole similar to the 16-033 but otherwise I think I'm good there.

Do you have a dual support that is closer to the 4" or can I use the 15-252?

Thank you for your help.

Dave
Profile picture of Emily
Emily from SWISCO responded:

I'm afraid we don't sell the exact assembly you have here but the difference in length for the 15-252 doesn't matter much so this should work for you. 

Reply to Thread
Use this form to ask a follow-up question or to share your experience regarding this subject.
(your email address will be kept private and is only used to inform you when a response has been made)
Current wait time is 3-4 business days
We promise that one of our experts will personally get back to you as soon as they are able. Thank you very much for your patience and understanding. If your inquiry is time-sensitive, please feel free to reach us at (888) 991-1929 or at help@swisco.com.