Pella Window Crank or Operator

A quick learner from Michigan says:
Hello I need help identifying this Part! I have look and tried everywhere! I need to know as soon as possible! Thank you so much
User submitted photo of their window operator.
Profile picture of Dave Sr.
Dave Sr. from SWISCO responded:
Looks like you're showing two different parts: the operator base and a portion of the hinge assembly. The operator could be either our 39-176 or 39-096, depending on the arms. You will need to look at your old arms to confirm which. As for the hinge, our 39-371 may be a match for what you show here. What do you think?
A quick learner from Michigan says:
That's the problem I don't have another part to check what the arms look like for the operator! Yes the hinge part looks exactly like that but need the whole hinge! Is there an operator that would work either way? What exactly is the difference?
Profile picture of Tom
Tom from SWISCO responded:
I'm afraid there isn't an operator that can work either way. These are Pella hardware, which means they are very specific. The different between the operators is in the arms. They area different sizes and have a different bracket at the end of the arm. Is there another window in your house that uses the same hardware that you can look at for reference?
Reply to Thread
Use this form to ask a follow-up question or to share your experience regarding this subject.
(your email address will be kept private and is only used to inform you when a response has been made)