Pella Window Cranks

A quick learner from South Carolina says:
I have a house full of Pella windows (17) with cranks. (So, I may need both left and right sides?).
I bought the 1988 home from original builder-owner and he left spare Pella-brand window cranks. I have 5 Pella cranks, still in bags, and they are marked with "X429" and 7138 on the inside base surrounding what I think you call the "bore." Only the bore on mine is not circular but it has a manufactured notch (or void) area with no metal, making a scallop-shell pattern. The scallop area has 8 points, and the rest of the base is flat - no notches.
All I see online that gives a picture/diagram of the bore shows them as completely circular.

I want shorter cranks so that I can start adding shutters/wooden blinds. I prefer a "Tee" shape crank to a folding handle.
Please help with info on replacements or universal part numbers, or aftermarket suppliers if Pella does not have this as a "Tee" or the less-preferable Folding crank, to fit the bore.
Replacing the current windows is not in the budget, Anderson and Pella quotes are both around
$60,000.

Thumbnail of the uploaded file named IMG_7475 (2).jpg
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named IMG_7441.JPG
Profile picture of Emily
Emily from SWISCO responded:

Hello!

We'd be happy to help but we'd like to see a photo of your operator with the window open so that the arms that move the sash are fully visible.

Thank you!

Thank you for replying, Emily... The windows are amazing, in ease of use after 32 years.
Sending 2 pictures.

Thumbnail of the uploaded file named IMG_7490.jpg
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named IMG_7491.jpg
Profile picture of Emily
Emily from SWISCO responded:

Thanks for the additional pictures! This looks like our 39-175 and 39-176 Pella operators but carefully compare our dimensions to your original assembly to see if these match up. These operators are compatible with the 39-109B and 39-227B as well. Just keep in mind, most of our hardware aren't designed with blinds in mind so we cannot guarantee that these will give you the clearance you're looking for. 

Thank you for the reply. I now know what I am looking for. My current cranks are the copperite color and the Tee crank in that color is not available. I am pretty good with spray paint, so I may order a few and try to match or blend. The windows do not get opened frequently as the screens are showing their age and they are a manual, inside fit, so not attractive during Summer bug season.
But, I appreciate your help with the identification of Pella appropriate parts...
Many Thanks from a not-so-quick learner in SC
Anatomy of a casement window
Anatomy of a casement window
VIDEO
WATCH >
How to identify casement and awning operators
How to identify casement and awning operators
GUIDE
READ >
Reply to Thread
Use this form to ask a follow-up question or to share your experience regarding this subject.
(your email address will be kept private and is only used to inform you when a response has been made)
Current wait time is 3-4 business days
We promise that one of our experts will personally get back to you as soon as they are able. Thank you very much for your patience and understanding. If your inquiry is time-sensitive, please feel free to reach us at (888) 991-1929 or at help@swisco.com.