Pella Window Locks

A home owner from Willoughby says:
I'm looking to replace several of my Pella window locks that have begun to break. These are locking locks, the dimensions are approximately 1-3/4 inches wide and 1-1/8 inches deep at their largest point. These were original hardware installed with the windows in 1987. Photos are attached. Thank you.
Pella lock
Profile picture of Casey
Casey from SWISCO responded:
Thanks for posting. Unfortunately, your keeper is no longer made and it is not something we can replace. However, I may have a solution for you. Take a look at our 90-213 lock and keeper. There is a chance you may be able to still use our lock with your keeper. Get back to us with some thoughts.
A home owner from WI says:
Good Evening. I have the exact windows and need two locks, one of my window locks broke over the weekend. Where can I find replacement parts? Someone has to have them. I cannot imagine Pella would create windows, but not have replacement parts. Please let me know ASAP! Thank You.
Profile picture of Tom
Tom from SWISCO responded:

I'm afraid that is your exact scenario. Pella no longer makes this lock and never made a direct replacement for it. They would rather you buy an all new window then just replace this small replacement part.

The 90-213 mentioned above is the only part we sell that could work for this, but it would take a little handiwork to get it to fit and even then it's no guarantee.

I am sorry to be the bearer of bad news. If you don't want to take a chance on the 90-213, then your only hope at this stage is to search sites like eBay to see if someone is selling the older version.

Reply to Thread
Use this form to ask a follow-up question or to share your experience regarding this subject.
(your email address will be kept private and is only used to inform you when a response has been made)
Current wait time is 3-4 business days
We promise that one of our experts will personally get back to you as soon as they are able. Thank you very much for your patience and understanding. If your inquiry is time-sensitive, please feel free to reach us at (888) 991-1929 or at help@swisco.com.