Pella Window screen for slime shade window

A home owner from Honolulu, Hawaii says:
I need the small part that is in the screen that links to the blinds inside the double pane Pella window that allows me to open and close the blinds without removing the screen. I had to redo the screen and the screws on the current plastic part are too rusted to reuse. There is no part no but it says Pella slim shade on it.
Profile picture of Paul
Paul from SWISCO responded:
Could you be looking for something like our 70-165? Check it out and let me know how well it matches up.
A home owner from Honolulu, Hawaii says:
Yes, that is exactly the part I am looking for. I will go to site and try and order now that I have the part no. Thanks
Reply to Thread
Use this form to ask a follow-up question or to share your experience regarding this subject.
(your email address will be kept private and is only used to inform you when a response has been made)