Pella casement joint

A quick learner from USA says:
I asked a Swisco rep for help with a plastic piece in the corner, but he didn't know what I meant.
I hope this photo is helpful. The arrow identifies the broken part we are needing to replace. Pella casement window hinge pin.
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named SharonPrice.png
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named SharonPrice 3.jpeg
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named SharonPrice 2.jpeg
Profile picture of Dave Sr.
Dave Sr. from SWISCO responded:

Looks like you might need a new Pella window hinge. You mentioned the plastic corner part, which could be our 39-363 pivot plate, but I've also listed all of our Pella casement hinges for you to review. Look these over and see what you think.

Reply to Thread
Use this form to ask a follow-up question or to share your experience regarding this subject.
(your email address will be kept private and is only used to inform you when a response has been made)
Current wait time is 3-4 business days
We promise that one of our experts will personally get back to you as soon as they are able. Thank you very much for your patience and understanding. If your inquiry is time-sensitive, please feel free to reach us at (888) 991-1929 or at