Pella casement window cranks (est 1995)

A home owner from Atlanta says:
Hi - we have two different size Pella casements and a few need replacement crank operators. The first toe pictures are from the larger window and the arm of the crank is about 11" and the attachment/screw mount is about 6.25"; one the smaller windows the arm is 9.5" and the mount is 6.25".
Thanks in advance for any help in identifying a suitable replacement!
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named 92137854-41E1-44CA-A13B-83553BE6385E.jpeg
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named C206765D-1525-45D9-9DD2-DE0EC6342161.jpeg
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named D5A3E15F-CCA6-44CC-A013-82F7D4234B9C.jpeg
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named 9E1004D2-99D8-46FE-BDD4-1D59B1CB413D.jpeg
Profile picture of Tom
Tom from SWISCO responded:

Hello! Can you confirm that your operators are different sizes? Pella only made one size, which would be the 39-176. This looks just like what you have in your photos, but I've never heard of this being made any other way.

A home owner from Atlanta says:
Thank you so much for your help, Tom. I was indeed confused about the measurements - I measured the full length of the mount; when I measure the correct section between the screws it is 5-3/8". The "arm" I measured is not actually part of the crank but is the support/not part of the crank itself (oops!). Thanks again -I hope/think this will for our repair!
Profile picture of Tom
Tom from SWISCO responded:

Ah, I understand now. It sounds like you might have measured the bottom hinge. Those do come in different sizes, but fortunately they're not directly connected to the operator. As long as the hinge is still working you can keep using the one you have now.

Anatomy of a casement window
Anatomy of a casement window
VIDEO
WATCH >
How to identify casement and awning operators
How to identify casement and awning operators
GUIDE
READ >
Reply to Thread
Use this form to ask a follow-up question or to share your experience regarding this subject.
(your email address will be kept private and is only used to inform you when a response has been made)
Current wait time is 3-4 business days
We promise that one of our experts will personally get back to you as soon as they are able. Thank you very much for your patience and understanding. If your inquiry is time-sensitive, please feel free to reach us at (888) 991-1929 or at help@swisco.com.