Pella double hung window: replacement keepers

A quick learner from new york city says:
I am trying to find replacement keepers for Pella double hung windows.
2 1/16 x 5/16 in polished brass.
need 3.
Profile picture of Mike
Mike from SWISCO responded:
Hello, and thank you for posting on the Swisco Discussion Board.

To get started, I suggest taking a look at the 90-243 and the 90-213 lock and keeper sets. These are both Pella brand, and may work with your application. You will want to compare dimensions of your original keepers to the ones shown online.

If neither of these appear to be a match, you can post photos of your current lock and keeper. Be sure to include dimensions along with your submission.
A quick learner from Chagrin Falls Ohio says:
I only need to keeper part (of the lock & keeper set # 90-243). Do you sell the keeper by itself?

Profile picture of Mike
Mike from SWISCO responded:
The keeper is not sold separately at this time.
Reply to Thread
Use this form to ask a follow-up question or to share your experience regarding this subject.
(your email address will be kept private and is only used to inform you when a response has been made)
Current wait time is 4-7 business days
We promise that one of our experts will personally get back to you as soon as they are able. Thank you very much for your patience and understanding. If your inquiry is time-sensitive, please feel free to reach us at 856-317-6263 or at