Pella entry door inner bottom seal

A quick learner from Michigan says:

We have a front entry door that has a description only on the hinge of P0610050380 NFRC Architect series. We need a replacement inner seal for the bottom of the door. Need a bottom inner seal for this entry door from Pella

Thumbnail of the uploaded file named 204C3DCB-65F0-493D-818D-DD8211344603.jpeg
Profile picture of Casey
Casey from SWISCO responded:

As I am reading your inquiry to us, I immediately think of our 58-181 Pella push-in bulb weatherseal. However, I can't confirm this is the part you need based off of the photo and information you sent us. Could we have you remove the part and send us additional images showing to us from an end profile so that we can view its full shape? If you're also able to send us some measurements, that would be helpful as well. Thank you.

Hello thanks for responding. I don't have the inner seal there but it's a 3' door that's 1-3/4" thick. Here is a picture of the end of the door. The groove with the missing seal is on the left.
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named B57DFBF4-96FC-4FB2-BE98-0F55545CF893.jpeg
Profile picture of Paul
Paul from SWISCO responded:

Thank you for the new photo and clarification. We offer our 58-189 high performance door bottom seal. The locking fins are 7/8" apart. Look it over and see if this could work. 

Thanks. The width for the doors locking fins is 3/4" so I don't think the 7/8" will fit.
Profile picture of Paul
Paul from SWISCO responded:

Ah, I see. For some reason, we have known the manufacturers of door sweeps to sometimes change the position of the locking fins from 3/4" to 7/8". In this case, our 58-176 may be a better option. This will fit over the door bottom. Take a look and let us know what you think. 

Reply to Thread
Use this form to ask a follow-up question or to share your experience regarding this subject.
(your email address will be kept private and is only used to inform you when a response has been made)
Current wait time is 3-4 business days
We promise that one of our experts will personally get back to you as soon as they are able. Thank you very much for your patience and understanding. If your inquiry is time-sensitive, please feel free to reach us at (888) 991-1929 or at help@swisco.com.