Pella handle

A quick learner says:
Hi. I would like to identify the handle portion of my window pane unit since the old one is broken. Please help.

THank you.
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named IMG_0030.JPG
Profile picture of Casey
Casey from SWISCO responded:


Take a look and compare our 39-403 and 39-404 Pella folding crank and lock kit to your hardware. Thanks for posting! 

Reply to Thread
Use this form to ask a follow-up question or to share your experience regarding this subject.
(your email address will be kept private and is only used to inform you when a response has been made)