Pella handle

A home owner from Colorado Springs, CO says:
Hello,
I'm trying to replace a Pella crank handle with a Pella window T-handle. Is this possible? I was just going to trade out a couple crank handles for two T-handles on existing windows in my home but don't see any way to unscrew the T-handle. This should be an easy fix (changing out two turn mechanisms for two other mechanisms, all being Pella) but I don't see how it can be done. If you have advice for accomplishing this I'd greatly appreciate it. Thanks for any thoughts.
John
Profile picture of Casey
Casey from SWISCO responded:

Hello,

We do offer the 39-227B Pella T-crank that uses a set screw for installation. Please note that this handle installs on a 3/8" diameter operator spline as shown below. If original handle should also have a set screw that you would loosen to remove it. Take a look and see what you think. 

If you're still not sure, please send us some photos of your handle and operator assembly with the window open so that the entire assembly is visible. Thank you. 

Alternate view of 39-227B
Alternate view of 39-227B

A home owner from Colorado Springs, CO says:
Hi, Casey. Thanks so much for your help and advice. I really appreciate your prompt response and the clear information you provided. I ordered the handles from Swisco and look forward to installing them. If I have any further questions I'll check in with you again. :0) John
Profile picture of Casey
Casey from SWISCO responded:

We're happy to help and appreciate your interest in SWISCO. We'll be here if you have any other questions or concerns. 

Reply to Thread
Use this form to ask a follow-up question or to share your experience regarding this subject.
(your email address will be kept private and is only used to inform you when a response has been made)
Current wait time is 3-4 business days
We promise that one of our experts will personally get back to you as soon as they are able. Thank you very much for your patience and understanding. If your inquiry is time-sensitive, please feel free to reach us at (888) 991-1929 or at help@swisco.com.