Pella part

A quick learner from Illinois says:
Can anyone tell me the part I'm looking for?
It is for a Pella casement window. Do not see any markings or numbers on it
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named image.jpg
Profile picture of Casey
Casey from SWISCO responded:

Hello,

You can start by comparing our 39-396 and 39-394 Pella hinges to yours, depending on the size that you need. Take a look at these and the other Pella hinges to make sure you get the one you need. Thank you!

A quick learner from Illinois says:
Casey
Thank you so much for your quick response. Went to your site and was about to order
39-394 when I noticed on the smaller 7" hinge side the arm is riveted in the 2nd hole on your picture. Mine is riveted in the 4th hole. Would this make a difference???
See photo
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named 16085863344381699077572938003620.jpg
Profile picture of Dave Sr.
Dave Sr. from SWISCO responded:

It's possible that your hinge set was an earlier version and the newer hinges are set up differently. However, if you were to replace both hinges as a set they should work fine. The only thing that might happen is the window might not open up as far. Also, take a look at the longer hinge sets the 39-396 and 39-397. Maybe the arms would line up better compare to your original hinges. 

Reply to Thread
Use this form to ask a follow-up question or to share your experience regarding this subject.
(your email address will be kept private and is only used to inform you when a response has been made)
Current wait time is 3-4 business days
We promise that one of our experts will personally get back to you as soon as they are able. Thank you very much for your patience and understanding. If your inquiry is time-sensitive, please feel free to reach us at (888) 991-1929 or at help@swisco.com.