Pella window track parts

A home owner from USA says:
Could you identify these Pella casement window parts. The one on the left in the picture is for the top glide and it is broke. The little circle on the left is a protrusion and the circle on the right is an indent. We will need 6 of them.
The glides on the right side of the picture are for the bottom track. We would need 3 sets.

Could you respond with prices so we can order the parts?
User submitted photos of window hardware.
Profile picture of Tom
Tom from SWISCO responded:
The part on the right looks like our 39-371 Pella hinge shoe. I'm not sure about the part on the left, though. Could you show me what this attaches to? Seeing the whole hinge set altogether may help us find what you need. It's possible the hinge is only available as a complete assembly.
Reply to Thread
Use this form to ask a follow-up question or to share your experience regarding this subject.
(your email address will be kept private and is only used to inform you when a response has been made)