Pella patio door rollers

Home Owner from Austin Texas
Feb 1, 2024 4:15 pm

Our Pella slider seems to need new door rollers. The slider is likely 20-21 years old. We had someone look at the door which he removed and determined the wheel bearing was bad. Unfortunately I did not take a photo of the wheel while the door was off. I have attached a photo of the door in hopes that you can identify the roller we will need.

Wendy 

20240201_151138 20240201_151157
2 user uploaded images
1 Replies
Bob
Bob from SWISCO
Feb 1, 2024 4:38 pm
SWISCO
EXPERT

Hey Wendy. Pella doors tend to use either the 81-244 or 81-098 (We also carry a generic version of that second roller, our 81-249). There is unfortunately no way of narrowing down further which one you might need (if any of these) without seeing the original. Honestly, in most cases it's impossible to narrow down sliding glass door rollers at all without seeing the originals--in the case of Pella, we can at least make some educated guesses. You can always try either of these types, and then return the ones that do not work. See our Return Policy here. Let me know if you have further questions. 

Products and resources found in this discussion
Reply to Thread
Use this form to ask a follow-up question or to share your experience regarding this subject.
Current wait time is 3-4 business days
We promise that one of our experts will personally get back to you as soon as they are able. Thank you very much for your patience and understanding. If your inquiry is time-sensitive, please feel free to reach us at (888) 991-1929 or at help@swisco.com.
Need help identifying your part?
Send a photo or description to our Parts Experts!
Identify Your Part
SWISCO Part Experts