Pella replacement lock & keeper

A quick learner from Evanston, IL says:

I'm looking to replace (3) Pella Locks and Keepers. The lock looks typical...but the keeper is recessed into the sash. I'm having a hard time finding a replacement. Any advice?

Thank you,
User submitted photos of a window lock.
Profile picture of Dave Sr.
Dave Sr. from SWISCO responded:
Hello, Mike. Take a look at our 90-242 lock and keeper set. See if this is the hardware you are looking for. The lock looks almost identical, though I'm not sure how the dimensions line up.
Reply to Thread
Use this form to ask a follow-up question or to share your experience regarding this subject.
(your email address will be kept private and is only used to inform you when a response has been made)