Pella replacement parts

A home owner from Prospect Hts., IL says:
Hello. I'm wondering if: 1) the cranks in my my older (some are as old as 1988) Pella windows (see pics) can be replaced with a folding crank like my newer Pella windows. 2) or is my only option the t-crank handle? 3) is the t-crank handle a lot less functional than the large handle? i.e., does it take a whole lot of half-turns to open or close a window? 4) the screens were called champagne but the handles are really a gold color. Is your champagne t-crank more or less the same color? Thanks for your reply!!
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named IMG_2189.jpeg
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named IMG_2190.jpeg
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named IMG_2193.jpeg
Profile picture of Bob
Bob from SWISCO responded:

Thanks for writing in. Yes, I am afraid that our 39-109B and 39-227B are our only options for Pella crank handles. Now, the Tee Handle functionally is exactly the standard crank handle; i.e. no, it won't take more turns to operate or anything like that, it just simply has the lower profile. As far as color goes, the champagne Tee handle is a more neutral color than the copperite version of the standard handle. Let me know if you have any other questions.

Reply to Thread
Use this form to ask a follow-up question or to share your experience regarding this subject.
(your email address will be kept private and is only used to inform you when a response has been made)
Current wait time is 3-4 business days
We promise that one of our experts will personally get back to you as soon as they are able. Thank you very much for your patience and understanding. If your inquiry is time-sensitive, please feel free to reach us at (888) 991-1929 or at help@swisco.com.