Pella screen clips

A home owner from Grand Beach, MI says:
I need to have a Pella screen repaired. The Pella screen is 30 years old.

I need clips as shown in the photo above. I think one is right hand and the other is left hand.

I can't identify any more info for you. And, I can't be sure from your on-line site which are the correct clips.

Waiting to hear from you. Many thanks!

Thumbnail of the uploaded file named PH screen clip image 081922.JPG
Profile picture of Tom
Tom from SWISCO responded:

Hey there, thanks for reaching out to us. Your knife latch is unfortunately a little too old for us to supply. The only thing we have that may work is our more modern 70-143P, though the design is a little different and I cannot guarantee that it will work.

Pella is a little particular about these parts and what can replace them. Typically you aren't going to have a lot of wiggle room for alternatives, even other Pella parts. The idea is that if something breaks, you have to go to them and buy a new window instead of one tiny part. 

All that said, the 70-143P is very close in design and I think it's worth considering. If you wanted peace of mind, you can see our return policy here.

Otherwise, you may want to check with local screen shops that deal with Pella hardware. If they work on Pella screens regularly then they may have this old version laying around that you can use. Just something to consider if you're in a desperate situation.

Alternate image for 70-143P
Alternate image for 70-143P

How to remove screen knife latches
How to remove screen knife latches
VIDEO
WATCH >
Reply to Thread
Use this form to ask a follow-up question or to share your experience regarding this subject.
(your email address will be kept private and is only used to inform you when a response has been made)
Current wait time is 3-4 business days
We promise that one of our experts will personally get back to you as soon as they are able. Thank you very much for your patience and understanding. If your inquiry is time-sensitive, please feel free to reach us at (888) 991-1929 or at help@swisco.com.